Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dave in Singapore

Currently in Singapore, scheduled to be here until next Monday.  And of course my Finn Air flight was still in Helsinki when I arrived at the airport, as a matter of fact...that plane may not have even arrived in Bangkok yet due to some "technical difficulties".  Thought that only happens with television programming.  Thankfully I was rebooked on a Swiss Air flight right away.  And to add to that...the day I get to Singapore it's raining.

Could be worse I guess...at least I found my hostel pretty easily.  Off to do some exploring of Singapore tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be weal weal careful about them hostels... OB

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, sounds like you are having a good time, hope everything is going well. I'm back at Western now and practicing 4-6 hrs a day, I'll keep you posted on how I am doing.

Take care,
-Christian