Saturday, September 16, 2006

1 Month

Hard to believe it's already been a month, but also hard to believe it's only been a month.

Waiting on some paperwork to clear up so I can venture forth. In the mean time, I'm trying to keep myself entertained with a bout of tummy trouble. While it sucks, there's no way I'm going to let a bit of intestinal discomfort get in the way of tasting culinary treats and delights.

Currently awaiting developments for the next part(s) of my journey.

Waiting sucks, but what can you do?


Read this.

Then read this.

Now THIS is a wheelie.
Big weekend for MotoGP in Australia. American Nicky Hayden, currently the World Championship points leader, wins pole today. Watching all these Thai's ride around on their 125cc motor-scooters in Bangkok...they've gotta watch MotoGP. Rossi 3rd...it's going to be a good race tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MotoGP rules!