Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Muay Thai "mini-camp" in Bangkok

So I decided to check myself into a Muay Thai camp. It's like a mental asylum, except with more sweat. 0600-0900 training in the morning, followed by breakfast/lunch, then another session in the afternoon from 1500-1800. I don't even know about this point if I'll be able to last the 6 days of training that I've committed to.

IF I can handle the stress load, I think I'll get myself to a pretty good fitness level. Not to mention just have the opportunity to just train and not worry about anything else, which I've always enjoyed. Probably have some new bruises. Definitely some new friends. And most definitely an appreciation for a new and higher level of PAIN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Dave, you can make a week of two-a-days. Hopefully your cook provides you with 3 pounds of beans a day (like Anita) to keep up the energy levels.

Great to hear you are doing well and love the posts!

Anonymous said...

PAying tha PaIN to stay in the gAMe.
When we have enjoyed pain as much as we have,
the rest is.......... like a nice breeeeeeeeeeeze after
the
pain.

OB