Thursday, October 12, 2006

Path of most resistance

(Actually currently Dimanche 15 Octobre 2006, 1230)

As a child, I read these books called "Choose Your Own Adventure". While it was obvious most of the time as to which action to choose, sometimes it was not.

And even though my personal journey is far from complete, I am choosing an action that may seem illogical, and ill-advised. It may also seem impulsive, but it is not.

I am not running from anyone or anything. I am choosing to try something that people only daydream about. There are absolutely no guarantees I will succeed, and there will definitely be good times and bad times even if I do. But at the end, I can look at myself in the mirror and know that I didn't do the easy way.

Choose your own adventure, indeed.

Legio Patria Nostra.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will be here waiting on your update on things... to come. take good care of yourself. OB

Anonymous said...

cool - I choose you

Hello Betty said...

I think its awesome that you're doing this. My best friend went on two world travel expiditions... one solo and one with his sixty year old mother.

If you have the means to be able to do such things... Go ahead and do it... experiencing it now is much different then if you were to wait until you're older.

Take care

izzy